Thank you so much for nominating me K E Garland https://kwoted.wordpress.com, for the Liebster award. I have enjoyed reading your posts as well.
Now I am supposed to nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers
I would like to nominate 5 other bloggers whose blogs I have enjoyed reading!!!
1. Quantum Hermit – https://fimnorawestcaw.wordpress.com
2. Scribbles to Compositions -https://awritershelper.wordpress.com
3. REVolving – https://revrevolving.wordpress.com
4. Plato’s Groove – http://www.platosgroove.com
5. Lovely Reflections – http://LovelyReflections.org
Here are my questions for you…..
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
- Which is your favorite book?
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite quote and by who?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- Which was the prompt you liked most in #writing101?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
Now KG’s Questions (first answer that pops into your head and then explain):
1. Plastic or paper?
Paper – because there is a lot of plastic accumulating in the oceans. The last time I heard it was the size of Texas!
2. Book before movie or movie before book?
Book before movie, Books are almost always better than the movies. But I saw – Gone Girl, Life of Pi, Maze Runner & Divergent before reading the books, and may never read the books.
3. Oprah or Ellen?
I like them both, but hardly watch TV. The last time I saw Ellen was when she was taking a selfie at the Oscars. It has been ages since I saw Oprah!
4. Where do you like to write at home or outside?
At home, I like to write in the front room that gets a lot of the morning sunshine.
5. Married or single?
6. Dog or cat?
None, I haven’t had any pets ever! Although my son always talked about having a cat and taking it for a walk just like a dog.
7. Healthy lifestyle or who cares?
Healthy lifestyle I think.. when I am not lazing around or writing ( another way to laze around)… I go hiking and like to cook food that is healthyand wholesome
8. City or Suburbs?
Suburbs for now, a nice place to retreat to after the energy of the city
9. Limited choice or complete freedom?
Complete freedom of course ! but I am realizing the need for a routine and discipline
10. Rainy day or snowy day?
Rainy day – the smell of the earth is the best smell in the world.
11. Writing on a device or writing by hand?
Writing by hand – the flow of thoughts is much better